Level 2 –Award in Conflict Management
This UK accredited qualification is ideal for any individual who requires conflict resolution training, particularly if they are likely to encounter a conflict situation in the workplace. It is not just geared towards those who work in a security setting, but can be taken by people working in any number of sectors.
An individual can find themselves in a conflict situation in a variety of roles, particularly those which involve them dealing with customers or the general public, therefore this qualification is not just geared towards those who work in a security setting.
The completion of a conflict resolution training course, resulting in this qualification, will give learners the knowledge of how to reduce potential conflict through communication, manage unrealistic expectations and identify the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations.
Modules covered include:
- Know how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- Know the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- Know how to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Know how to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- Know good practice to follow after conflict situations
Course Duration:Typically 2 Days
Cost: £100 per person.